1. Completion of a Rotax authorized 912 Series Service course
2. Completion of a Rotax authorized 914 Service course
3. Completion of a Rotax authorized 912 Series Maintenance course
4. Completion of a Rotax authorized 914 Maintenance course
5. Completion of a Rotax authorized 912/914 Series Heavy Maintenance course within the last 24 months.
6. 5 years Aviation Industry experience.
7. Recognized Instructional techniques Course.
8. Adequate instructional experience delivering technically related topics.
9. Conversant and understandable in written and spoken language pertinent to target audience.
• Technical Institutes (Colleges, Universities and OEM’s) wanting to offer Rotax 912 and 914 Series Aircraft Engine maintenance
content to their curriculum.
• Instructors currently employed or seeking a career with Technical Institutes wanting to add ROTAX expertise to their resume.
• Individuals looking to become instructors for Rotax 912 and 914 Series Aircraft Engine maintenance.
2 Day course covering the following:
• Lesson plan and timing.
• Course content and media.
• Overview of engine and its systems.
• Proper operating techniques.
• Important maintenance items.
• Practical demonstration review.
• Exams and certificates.
• Issuance of an iRTI Certificate limited to iRMT rating held (ie. Service, Maintenance, Heavy Maintenance, Overhaul)
• 16 hours of initial, recurrent or update training as required for FAA/TSB training programs.