I know CHT sensor on my plane is a ring terminal 10 mm on top of a cylinder but I found another, spade like sensor underneath cylinders.

Do you guys know what does it do ? ( sorry for a somewhat blurry picture )

9587_1_RotaxQ.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.