Hi all,
I have been advised by my aircraft manufacturer that I need to register my ownership of a rotax 912is, so that the sport upgrade parts can be supplied.
Problem is I cannot find where to do this. The only advice he has given me is to come to this site.
Any help would be appreciated
Regards Bill
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.