I imagine that the "T" piece on the mech pump discharge line, that clamps to the balance pipe, would be the correct place for this sensor.
There is a blank plug on the back of this fitting, facing firewall. Is this for fitting a pressure sensor?
The sensor is 1/8 NPT(not sure if M or F), what is this plugs thread?
Anyone have a source for an adaptor fitting?
I have wing tanks and no electric pump.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.