I have a bad oil sender that I need to replace. I have a Westach gauge. The only other "replacemnt" that I can find is made by honewell and is about $300. Are there any other options? This is a older Rotax 912 UL. 1/8" NPT fitting. 

Any recomendations on how to avoid this in the future? I have heard of remoting the sender with a hose to the fire wall. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.