I need to get a new water pipe that goes from the water manifold (the black"spider") to the reservoir bottle.

Does any one know please where can i get it?

I got my self going crazy wasting time at auto parts shop with no success....


Thanks a lot gentelmens for you Help!



You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.