I have a new 912ULS purchased through Vans.

Who do I call for tech support/warranty? I'm based in NH

The rotax site shows a number in British Columbia.



  • Re: who do you call for tech support?

    by » 2 years ago

    You can call any of the three service centers (Leading Edge Airfoils, Lockwood Aviation and Motive Aero) or a Rotax repair shop. Rotech in Canada with Rob are also very helpful. Calling people with experience can help from spending money that doesn't need to be spent, finding the shortest route to a solution and keep from causing damages and or making bad decisions. .

    Roger Lee
    LSRM-A & Rotax Instructor & Rotax IRC
    Tucson, AZ Ryan Airfield (KRYN)
    520-349-7056 Cell

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.